- Cleaning your face with an appropriate cleanser for your skin type helps get rid of the dirt, makeup, and oil accumulated overnight…or if you skipped your routine the night before.
- Put a small amount of cleanser onto damp hands, emulsify and agitate in the palms of your hands for 30 seconds. Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- After using harsh, damaging soaps on your skin, toner helps return the skin to a neutral pH. It also prepares your skin to absorb anything that comes next in your routine
- Not every toner is the same, you will need to seek the correct one based upon your skin's needs. If you already have healthy skin and do not use toner, it is not required in skin care. Whatever works for you, keep doing it.
- Adding serum after toner makes the skin absorb more nutrition. Serums repair and protect your skin. Be sure to choose a serum that's right for your skin. Our serum in our Facial Treatment Set is the perfect solution for anti-aging and reparative functions.
- Anti-aging: used to target fine lines, dark spots, and firm and plump the skin.
- Skin-brightening: used to smooth your complexion, help in fading age or sun spots, and even skin tone
- Hydrating: used to work together with your daily moisturizers, not used to replace them
- Exfoliating: used to smooth fine lines, tone, discoloration, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage
- Acne: used to prevent breakouts before they even have the opportunity to pop up
- Reparative: used to repair and restore the skin such as acne scars, sun damage, discoloration
- We recommend rinsing face after using the Facial Treatment Set or using at night
4. Eye Cream
- If you want to avoid wrinkly eyelids when you’re older, it’s best to start using an eye cream in your 20’s. Over the years, your eye lid skin becomes thinner and thinner. Use this unless you don't want wrinkly eyelids when you’re older. Apply it over your eyelids and under your eyes.
5. Spot Treatment
- Apply spot treatments here, close to the skin. Depending on the type of spot treatment you use, you may need to apply it earlier in your skincare routine without any other product between the spot treatment and your skin.
- Spot treating tends to dry out the skin so only apply it to where it is necessary
- Apply your moisturizer while skin is still damp to maximize absorption and lock in the hydration your skin needs.
- Skip over any spot treated areas so the moisturizer does not interfere with the treated spots
- Use a mineral sunscreen for best results. Zinc-based sunscreens are the safest and most effective. This is a step you cannot skip. Have you ever wondered why people wear driving gloves? Even in a car, you can get wrinkles and sun damage on their hands and face.
- Chemical sunscreens cannot be applied after moisturizer and moisturizer cannot be applied after chemical sunscreen. Try to find a sunscreen that is also a moisturizer.